Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Golfer's Apology

Being married to a avid golfer...I found this pretty funny!!
I had to read it several times..wondering what in the world Rob was talking about?
Then...I saw the picture at the bottom! (just a joke...whew!)

Hi Sweetheart,
I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights.
I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something.
I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy.
All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season.
Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights!
I took the time to hang the lights for you today and now I will be off to the golf course.
Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday.

I'll be home later.
Love you……


No comments: