Monday, January 16, 2012

The Hunger Games

If you haven't read it...add it to your list!!!
TRULY AMAZING!
I am typically a chic-lit/woman's literature fan....and didn't think I could get into this book. Well, I loved this book (and I will love the movie, too)!  It took me awhile to bite the bullet and give it a try....but once I did...I couldn't put it down!  Kept my attention every page of the way....very brutal and cruel... but, oh so  beautiful all at the same time! Despite all the blood shed...I still enjoyed every part of this book.  I fell in love with Katniss Everdeen's character...a girl with a big heart but ready to take on anything that stood in her way...when she feels something you seem to feel it, too!  I enjoyed meeting Gale in this first book and hope he appears more in book 2!??! 
 Already started reading it.......what a great way to spend a day off!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

This series is next on my list. Can't wait to start it now!!!

P.S. The bag is the LV Totally. I love the pockets on the outside too!!!