Monday, August 01, 2011

Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle

One of my favorite authors is Ann B. Ross...she writes the BEST Southern Fiction Series I have ever read!  She started the series in 1999 and I sit on the edge of my seat for a new one to be published. Ann Ross has written 12 books about Miss Julia and her adventures....she is an amazing, funny, spunky older southern lady that has been through just about everything humanly possible!
The latest book in the series ~ #12!
Each one of Miss Julia's books gets better and better.....Miss Julia's widowed husband's mistress, Hazel Marie, had twin girls in this book (she has recently married and her husband loves the babies like crazy) ~ One of the little girls had the exact same name as my Grandmother ~ Lillian Mae!  That was so cool to me....the babies got over colic and began taking pacifers by the end of the book and the babies were held by every lady in town. Miss Julia's house is always a crowded house....full of family and friends. I love Miss Julia!! What a great way to end my reading for the summer. I just noticed on Ann B. Ross' website that there will be another Miss Julia book out in 2012!! Yippee....I can't wait!